Roshan is the largest telecom provider in Afghanistan for now. Roshan’s GSM network reaches 240 cities and towns across all 34 provinces. The company introduced 3G in April 2013.
How to check balanse in Roshan?
If you want to inquire about your balanse information, you may use one of the following ways:
- send a blank SMS to 444 number;
- USSD command *444#;
- call to 444 from your mobile phone.
Roshan customer support (telco)
If you need assistance with regards simply dial 333 number for real-time support to find out more about how to get in touch with Roshan by:
For Roshan inquiries, dial:
- 333 from a Roshan line locally
- 079 997 1333 from another national network locally
- +93 (0) 79 997 1333 from overseas
For M-Paisa inquiries, dial:
- 313 from a Roshan line locally
- 079 997 1313 from another national network locally
- +93 (0) 79 997 1313 from overseas