Digicel is a one of the biggest mobile phone network provider operating in 31 markets across the Caribbean, Central America, and Oceania regions, including Samoa island. The company is owned by Irishman Denis O'Brien, is incorporated in Bermuda, and based in Jamaica. It has about more than 13 million wireless users.
Using this link moblinoy mobile operator customers is important to know some useful features and options that can be used to facilitate a solution to a problem.
How do I Top Up? To top up your Digicel FLEX account:
1. Scratch the panel on the card to reveal the voucher number.
2. Press *121*Voucher number#
3. Press SEND / CALL button and check the screen on your phone for confirmation.
How to check balance?
1. Press *120#.
2. Press SEND / CALL button and check the screen on your phone for your balance.
How do I check service or airtime expiry?
1. Press *124#.
2. Press SEND / CALL button and check the screen on your phone.
If you want to contact Digicel Customer Care, you can do it in all time:
- from your Digicel mobile (local) by number 123;
- write email to WS-CustomerCarePublic@digicelgroup.com
To communicate with other operators of the various issues use:
- Business – +685 84 28003
- Fax: – +685 28005