Optus in Australia - the second largest telecommunications company. To provide services, Optus owns and operates its own network infrastructure, as well as using the services of other network service providers, most notably Telstra Wholesale. It provides services both directly to end users and also acts as a wholesaler to other service providers.
How to check Optus mobile balance and data usage?
Mobile Phone Bill Balances you can check out:
- by app: Use the My Optus app.
- by SMS: Use Optus SMS Menu. Text the number 2 (two) to 9999.
- by call: 1509 and follow the prompts shown in the Postpaid 1509 article.
Mobile Broadband Bill Balances you can check out:
1. SMS: Use Optus SMS Menu. Text the number 2 (two) to 9999 from your Optus Mobile Broadband application ~ sms capable devices only.
2. Call: 133 937.
How to check data usage in Optus?
- online: Click this link: For help see the My Account steps below.
- app: iPad & Android tablets You can use the Recharge Now App~ Prepaid only.
- SMS: Use Optus SMS Menu. Text the number 2 (two) to 9999 from your Optus Mobile Broadband Application.
These all options are available 24/7 and free to use from your Optus service in Australia.
How to know my Optus number?
Currently, there are several simple and direct way as you can see your own number on a given network operator. And so, in order to clarify your number you will need to do one of the following:
1. Log in to the Optus My Account. Enter your password and user name. Then click the "Log In". In left corner you can see your number.
2. Call Optus Customer service by this number 011-61-133-937. Ask the customer about your mobile phone number.
3. Call someone of your friends that subscribes to a caller ID service. Your mobile phone number will display on his phones.
How to call in Optus Customer service number?
If you need to take help from Customer service you can call free 133 937.