Telstra is the largest telecommunications and media company in Australia, which builds and operates telecommunications networks and markets voice, mobile, internet access, pay television and other entertainment products and services. On this day company take nearly 17 millions of subscribers.
How to check a Telstra mobile balance?
For this you can do next tips:
1. Press #100# - the simplest way.
2. Go to My Account by m.telstra.com
3. Calling by easy numder 125 8888 to take more information about your balances.
How to check data usage in Telstra?
If you want to know your data usage you can manage your spend by:
- account Balance & Usage if you registered at telstra.com.au account.
- use the Telstra 24x7® App or My Plan Manager.
- or call 125 111 and ask for your data usage.
How to call in Telstra Customer service? What number?
There are 10 free numbers including:
- 132 200 Telstra residential general enquiries
- 125 111 Telstra residential mobile enquiries
- 125 8887 Prepaid activations
- 132 000 Telstra Business enquiries
- 133 933 BigPond Tech Support
- 125 8880 Prepaid enquiries
- 132 999 Telstra Business faults
- 132 203 Telstra residential faults
- 137 663 BigPond enquiries
- 125 8888 Prepaid recharges