Citycell - made according to a first essentially in Bangladesh company to provide the service connection. This operator broadcasts only in CDMA networks and no more.
The number of subscribers Citycell ranked sixth in the country and has a customer base of 1.5 million users. The company is now about ravny shares owned by three organizations: Singtel and Pacific Group and Far East Telecom.
How to check balance on Citycell?
If you need to know your phone balance you can:
- for prepaid dial *887 or IVR by calling *811;
- for postpaid dial *120 or through SMS type "Bill" and send to 7678.
How to know data usage or inernet balance?
If you want to know how much you spent and how much more of the Internet has paid megabytes of traffic, you can do it on a call to * 811 or call customer service at the number 01199121121.
How to check my own number?
In order to test and find out your cell phone number on the operator Citycell, you need to send from your phone text "MDN" number 7678. The operation is performed free of charge.
Citycell Customer Care Support
- 121 for General Helpline (Tk. 0.60/minute with 10 sec pulse)
- 158 for IVR based complaint Helpline (free of charge)
- 01199121121 from any other operator numbers (charged as per operator's tariff)