China Mobile Communications Corporation - is the largest telecom operator in the world by number of subscribers. China Mobile - public company providing voice and multimedia services through its own mobile network. As of December last year, the operator China Mobile has more than 800 million subscribers across the country.
Since China - a very large country, as the number of inhabitants and the size of its territory, the entire company was divided to several operators who are responsible for their territory, such as: Guangdong, Mobile, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Fujian, Henan, Hainan , Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Hebei, Liaoning, Shandong, Guangxi, Anhui, Jiangxi, Chongqing, Sichuan, Hubei, Hunan, Shaanxi, Shanxi, Neimenggu, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Guizhou, Yunnan, Xizang, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia, Xinjiang Mobile and Hong Kong Mobile. Accordingly, each region has its own rules, commands and combinations used by subscribers of the operator.
So, in order to check balance China Mobile of your mobile phone or other device, you can try using one of the following ways:
- call by 10086 number from any China Mobile phone SIM card;
- dial 13800138000 if you are a easyown user of CM;
- try to send 111 to 10086 for get phone balance;
- on pre-paid SIM you can send text "ye" to 10086;
- if you have a data plan, send text "1091" to 10086;
- if you subscriber of Hong Kong Mobile you can type *#130# or call 197197.
In fact, to date, yet it is all known methods and find your balance on the operator China Mobile. If you see something new, we will add to this material. Stay with us.