Telecom Cook Islands is by far the largest operator in the region, as in the provision of fixed and mobile telecommunications services to the Cook Islands. The company has a number of advantages and positive aspects, and which are their current and new subscribers.
How do I make international calls from Cook Islands?
To do this, you can simply dial in the correct sequence, first relevant international code, then the area code, then the phone number itself. Accordingly, the balance of your mobile device needs to be recharged in advance.
How to check balance?
In order to clarify the status of your account, you can use one of the following options:
- Charged dial 717 and receive a voice message;
- Free dial 718 and receive a text message.
How to check internet data usage?
If you want to check the rest of the internet traffic, for this you need to visit your personal account on the operator's website at the following address: usage.telecom.co.ck, register here and log into the system.
If you have any questions and various other problems, you are always ready to listen and help in Telecom Cook Islands Customer Support Service:
- Head Office - dial 29680 Available 7am - 11pm, 7 days a week;
- Operator - dial 015. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- For all technical faults you can try call to 120 number.