Celcom (Celcom Axiata Berhad) - is the country's first and largest mobile operator. The company has become one of the few who managed to get a license to provide telecommunications services in Malaysia, then later ART-900.
But to date, the operator has more than 13 million active subscribers registered in its network and offers them rznoobraznye communication services based on standard GSM-900/1800(GPRS, EDGE), 900(B8)/2100(B1)MHz UMTS, HSPA, DC-HSPA+, 1800 (B3)/2600(B7)MHz LTE FDD. In addition to this, Celcom provides services of a virtual mobile operator and provides rural services by using CDMA Technology and Satellite Phone.
How to check balance?
In order to know the rest of the money in the account, you can use the following methods:
- dial *118#;
- dial *119#;
- call *111#;
- call 1111 by Self Service;
- or contact Online Customer Service (OCS).
Celcom internet packages:
1. Lite. 1.5GB for RM48 per month.
2. Basic. 4GB for RM68 per month.
3. Advance. 6GB for RM98 per month.
4. Pro. 10GB for RM138 per month.
In all data plans USB Modem included is free.
How to check data usage?
For you can:
- send VOL STATUS to 22188 from your modem (Broadband number);
- or contact OCS.
Some additional useful services operator: Auto Billing, Internet Banking, Celcom Payment Kiosk (CPK), Tele-Banking, Celcom AirCash.
How do I check my credit limit?
There are three ways to find out your available credit limit:
- by log on Online Customer Service;
- send charged SMS with text BOD to 22200;
- dial *111# and select Check Bill.
To change credit limit you can log in OCS, select My Account and than choose Change Credit Limit. Enter new limit. If you can not do this, then ask for help to Celcom Customer Service.
How to make International call from Celcom?
In order to call from your mobile phone above the operator abroad you need to follow the following instructions for dialing:
 or [+] [country code] [city or region area code] [phone number].
That is, if you need to call for some type number 9999999 in Tangerang in Indonesia, the number should be dialed as follows: +62219999999 or 0062219999999.
To give more information about how to block a number or forward calls you can go to official site or take this by Celcom Customer Service Care:
- 1111 from your mobile prepaid number by RM0.50/call, from postpaid is free;
- 1300 111 000 from any operators by RM0.30/min;
- +603 36308888 if you are abroad.